Aviation Trader (ABN 68 258 744 856)
Helix Aviation Pty Limited (ACN 010 354 079)
These terms and conditions may be updated or changed by us from time to time so please take time to check and read them each time you access this site.
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions creates a binding legal agreement between you and Helix Aviation Pty Limited to which you agree. If you do not agree, do not access or use this site.
We make this website available for your business or personal use. You warrant that you will not modify, copy, distribute or transmit any information obtained from this website.
In order to access and use this site you must obtain access to the World Wide Web either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay any service and/or telephony fees payable to any party associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or any other access device.
You expressly agree not to use this website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory,
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this service,
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party,
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation,
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or program,
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchange,
- Interfere with or disrupt the service, servers or networks connected to this site or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this service,
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange,
- Stalk or otherwise harass, threaten or intimidate any person or internet user.
This website may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse or approve of the operators of any linked third party website or the information, graphics or material contained on those linked third party websites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked third party website. We provide these links for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked website or any material presented on the linked website.
Subject to any applicable law, which cannot be excluded, we make no warranties or representations:
- Regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material, products or services advertised on this site,
- That the products or services advertised do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any entity or person.
We make this website available for your business or personal use. You warrant that you will not modify copy, distribute or transmit any information obtained from it.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information presented on this website is free from errors or omissions and is suitable for your intended use. However, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice.
Should you wish to accept or purchase any product or service offered, we recommend that you seek independent advice before acting on the material contained on this website. You expressly understand that your use of this service is at your sole risk and responsibility and that this website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or device or loss of data that results from the download of any material.
We make no warranty that:
- This website will meet your requirements,
- This website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
- The information that may be obtained from the use of this website will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained by you through this website will meet your requirements or expectations.
- We reserve the right from time to time to modify or discontinue this website, temporarily or permanently with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Other than the responsibilities implied by law which cannot be excluded, you agree to indemnify and hold each and every employee, agent or partner of Helix Aviation Pty Limited harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, whatsoever arising out of or referable to material on this website or to any linked third party website, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Helix Aviation Pty Limited is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust and has therefore agreed to abide by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended and the National Privacy Principles as set out in Schedule 3 of the Act. By disclosing information about you to us through this website or in any other way, you consent to the use of that information in the manner set out in this policy statement.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from un-authorised access, modification and disclosure. If you are concerned about conveying sensitive material to us over the internet, you might prefer to contact us by telephone or email. We implement technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control. However, you should be aware that there are risks in transmitting information across the Internet. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us online and individuals do so at their own risk. Any information that is added to this website can be picked up by search engines like Google or Yahoo. This is not in our control, but is an automatic process. Sending or publishing information to the internet places that information in the public domain, where it can be picked up by search engines. We will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
We collect personal information from you to enable us to help promote the purchase, sale, lease, rent, hire or exchange of any product or service for which we have engaged, communicate with you by email or phone, improve our web service and to personalise our service to you. We may also use the information to assist us with our internal client administration and analysis.
If you have any questions about this Policy or you believe that your privacy has been breached by us you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Business Manager
PO Box 266
Lismore NSW 2480
Management of On Line Payments
Helix Aviation Pty Limited offers an on line subscription portal through which clients can register to receive, and pay on line for, annual subscriptions to ‘Aviation Trader’ and ‘Airwaves’ in either hard copy or digital format. The portal also offers a subscription service for full access to our premium web resources.
On line payments are facilitated by our specialist provider ‘eWAY’ and accordingly a commercial relationship is generated when customers choose the ‘eWAY’ payment gateway. When subscribing to services offered by Helix Aviation Pty Limited, card details are transmitted through a secure server using the ‘eWAY’ gateway. Card data is not hosted by Helix Aviation Pty Limited after processing.
‘eWAY’ processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants. The following points are noted as a re-assurance to customers:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Helix Aviation Pty Limited or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Helix Aviation Pty Limited.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us,
both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.
If for any reason a subscriber is unhappy with the subscription services we offer, we provide unconditional refunds either in part or in full. A full refund will apply if a cancellation request is made within a 14 day period after a subscription is activated. If a request is received after 14 days, ‘pro-rata’ refunds can be requested that equal the un-expired term of the subscription, expressed in days.
Should you feel the need to request a subscription refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our service team on (02) 6622-2133. Maximizing the value of your relationship with us is a high priority and we will do what we can to make certain that its equity and integrity are preserved.
Cookies we use
The main categories of cookies we use include:
Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to receive a service on a website. For example, cookies to operate online shopping baskets, or to comply with the law (e.g. such as to keep your information safe). We would not be able to operate our website without using “strictly necessary” cookies.
- to help us to improve your experience of our website;
- to ensure that our website performs as you expect it to; and
- to create statistical analysis of activity on our website.
How long cookies will be stored on your device?
Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire after 6 months.